how is your weekend?
i hope that you have a fantastic weekend with your love ones.
now, i want to posted my latest card creation, its christmas theme again ^^
this time i chosse to make brown & yellow vintage christmas card with lots of white effect,
its quite unusual than ordinary christmas card with red and green and gold color.
what do you think??
what i used :
- magnolia rubber stamp oldies collection
- distress ink - tim holtz
- silver & gold printed paper - Bobunny
- Swiss Dot cardstock & Kraft - Bazzill
- paper twine cording cloud - maya road
- romantic tag - magnolia dohickeys
- small phinwhell rosie dies
- knock out border punch - american craft
- aged ivory frantage - stampendous
- neutral brad glitter 4,7 mm - We R memory keepers
- twin & berry postmarks - kaisercraft
- sew easy stitch piercer - We R Memory keepers
- sew easy floss (yellow) - We R Memory keepers
- white gesso
- ribbon , light clay , flowers , half pearl all from my stash
and i want to enter this card for :