Followers

Thursday, October 10, 2013

i miss you


helo ,
i have my new card to post here
its "i miss you" card


this time i use Tripping Flower Tilda from the latest Special Moment collection 2013 
i think she so adorable ^^


 
the other product that i used at this project :
hearth doily, ribbon are from my local store, 
Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements Dies-Labels 8,
leaf diesout are from one of my crafter friend ( can someone tell me which brand is it from??)
icicle stickles, 
liquid pearl bisque and silver pearl , 
heart border soft clay (under the stamp image) , oval frame soft clay, hearth ribbon softclay are in my own collection
you can look and buy it in https://www.facebook.com/kiki.foe 
 

 
hope all you like my creation ^^
 
GBU
xoxo,
 
Kiki foe
 
i'm entering this card for :

 



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kiki, just love it! So glad and thank you for sharing with us @ Tilda's Town challenge blog!

    Riet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I really like the shape you chose.
    Thank you for taking part in the Tilda's Town challenge blog this week. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card looks really fantastic.
    Thanks for joining us at our brown/blue challenge at Stamps & Fun = Creativity
    Hope to see you again,hugs and greetings
    Angela DT

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List