Followers

Thursday, January 2, 2014

anythings about love

hello..
happy new year 2014 to all of you..
 
after my holiday trip with my lovely family, now its time for me to share my latest card creation
and it is a LOVE card

this time i try to make a simple card,
but i choose to use alot of heart and love details on this creations

and this is my card

product that i use :
tilda hiding heart, from with love collections 2013 magnolia
Mpress nesting dies
magnolia doohickeys tag
cherish border, from memorybox
big sentiments, from ccdesign
butterfly and heart lightclay
ribbon
paper flower
gesso
camera charms
half pearls
distress ink

hugs,
kiki foe

some challenge that i follow:





3 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Thank you so much for joining our Bearly Mine Challenge. Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful card.
    Love it.

    Hugs, Dian Ratna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable pink card! love it!
    Thank you so much for joining the fun over at Simply Magnolia this time, good luck!
    hugs
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List